FAT System Guide
The DOS Zone
Current Version: 1.1
Size (ZIP file): 53.4KB
Get to 21 style card game and basic graphics editor. The object
of the game is obviously to get as close to 21 as possible without going over.
Queens, Kings and jacks count as 10 and the Aces can be used as
either 1 or 11. The graphics still aren't finished, if any artistic
person out there produces a set could you please email them to me.
I will get around to it one day but that could (and already has) taken
a long time.
- A ten and an Ace beat everything else.
- A five card trick is next best.
- After that your score is the total of the cards you hold.
- In the event of the computer having the same score as you it Wins.
- You cannot stick on 15 or under you must twist (get another card).
- Comes with a basic graphics editor: Ptnedit
This lets you edit the appearance of the picture cards (queens etc.)
and also the ace of spades picture. This is very hard to use so I
wrote a bitmap converter once (not included).
Anyway if you do create an alternative set of pictures please email
them to me and I'll put them on my web site along with your name obviously.
Next Planned Version:
By downloading this you agree that you have read and agree to my Disclaimer