Base; M1 body, Dark Phoenix head(!), Green Goblin head
Other parts; Green Goblin boots, gloves, sledge and satchel
Yes, a Dark Phoenix head... I didn't want to sacrifice my last GG head so I made a plaster cast of his face and glued that onto a Dark Phoenix with her face sliced off! Used milliput to blend in the two sections. I went for the more 'demonic' Hobgoblin look so he didn't look too much like a direct repaint of the Green Goblin.
Handsewn costume, with florists wire threaded down the cape and hood hems to add poseability. Another bit of wire was fixed inside the hood too for those windswept effects.
Repainted GG's satchel black and fixed that onto a new pleather strap. More repainting for the boots and gloves (white undercoat first - oranges tend to be pretty transparent colours so several coats were needed too).